Body Wellness Fitness & Management specializes in providing its clients with full-service management solutions, from initial opening to operations and staffing. Our seamless management ensures smooth day-to-day operations and the confidence to allow you to focus on other important business needs.
Our Management Services Include:
- The management and staffing of the initial opening of the facility Development of safety procedures
- Initial facility orientation and health screenings
- Development of operations and financial reports (operations and capital replacement budgeting schedule and monthly performance reporting)
- Development of a fitness center promotional and marketing plan
- Staffing key personnel such as management, operations personnel and fitness professionals (fitness director, nutritional counselors, physical therapists and personal trainers as needed).
Your community, country club or corporate culture plus our best practices result in healthier centers. We get to know you, your people, and your environment so that we can offer the best solutions in facility design and fitness programming.
Facility Design & Layout
As your project evolves, our experts work with you and your architect on comprehensive design and layout plans. During this phase, we determine appropriate space allocation for cardio, strength, group exercise, recreation, and locker rooms. Using this information, we recommend the right amount of equipment, audio/visual systems, types of flooring, number of lockers, number of showers, HVAC components, and more.
Choosing the right mix of equipment for your program ensures maximum utilization and member satisfaction. Applying our knowledge of the industry, trends, brand quality and service history, you can make informed decisions about all types of equipment. We then provide you with a blueprint for arranging equipment in your space.
Facility & Program Operations Development
Before you can open the doors, you need to develop operational procedures to make sure your program runs smoothly.
We are professionals in fitness center management. We focus on the fitness needs of your community members so that you can focus on your running your daily community business. Our proven operational systems cover all aspects of the management of your facility including:
Daily Operations, Policies, and Procedures
Facility/Equipment Cleanliness and Maintenance
Facility and Member Safety
Member Satisfaction Analysis and Reporting
Engaging Programs and Services
A successful fitness center is about having a blend of services and a team of fitness professionals to inspire community and employees participation in healthy, active behaviors. We know how to develop and implement programs and services to keep members involved including:
- Membership Recruitment, Enrollment and Retention
- Individual Fitness Consultation and Supervision
- Motivational Incentive Programs and Special Events
- Group Exercise Program
- Team Based Activities
Our success depends on the team that we hire, train and develop to carry out your daily fitness center operations. Our team requirements include:
- Degrees in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or a Related Field
- Qualified Group Exercise Instructors
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate to others
- Excellent communication
We believe in providing clients with premium products that support health and fitness, while providing a better workout experience and minimizing machine wear. Our staff of industry experts have established exclusive fitness equipment partnerships to offer the best possible recommendations for cardiovascular training, strength training, and free weight systems. Body Wellness has the buying power to offer our clients the most competitive pricing available.