We believe that in-home health care is a more dignified means of care.
Our mission is to help seniors age gracefully and remain in their home for as long as they desire, while safeguarding their integrity and independence. We do this by placing reliable, compassionate, and experienced caregivers in the home or health-care facility. We accept all forms of Long Term Care Insurance.
Body Wellness® Senior Home Care offers:
- Wide range of non-medical services available from 1-24 hours per day
- Large pool of experienced Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Registered Nurses
- Caregivers that are licensed, insured, and undergo an extensive FBI-level 2 background screening
- Caregivers that have a minimum of two years’ experience in home-health-care services, valid driver’s license/auto insurance, reliable vehicle,and receive a physical on a yearly basis
- Direct communication with the owners from beginning to end of services
- Companionship Services
- Errands & Transportation
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Live-In/Hourly Care
- Veteran’s Assistance/Respite
- Post-Rehab or Hospital Care
- Short Term & Long Term Care
- And much more!
Body Wellness® Senior Home Care accepts all forms of long term care insurance and private pay.
Step One: Contact Us. The first step is for you to contact us.
Step Two: In-Home Consultation. A complimentary in-home consultation and RN assessment. At this time we will determine if in-home health care is appropriate.
Step Three: Caregiver Selection. We select a qualified caregiver who will best fit the needs and desires of you and your loved ones.
Step Four: Interview Process. The final step is the interview process. If you would prefer, we can have one of our owners or administrators personally accompany our caregivers to the clients’ place of residence during the interview process. All of our clients have the right to interview as many caregivers as necessary in order to insure a successful relationship.